Earning dashboard: Improved history Section sorting
Contact and pricing page design changes
Contact and pricing page design changes
- Add Product - New Workflow
- Blog theme design changes
- Pricing Page Changes
- Product Image Optimizations for Performance Improvements
- Collection Redirection Improvements
- Option to Hide Store Name from Heading
- Custom domain & partnerships page SEO improvements
- Affiliate dashboard changes
- Blog theme: added the option to hide store name from heading
- Partnerships page Meta changes and SEO issues
- Add product, improved UI
- WordPress landing page: Pricing Tier Improvements
- Preview option for blog posts
- Rich snippets for product page
- Admin dashboard collection url changes
Support for Hungarian & Korean languages added
Wordpress Plugin - With conversion focussed product displays
The Wordpress plugin has been updated with conversion-focused product displays. Boost conversions by 35% with our intuitive and simple no-code product displays. Providing highly customizable product displays makes it easy for your visitors to discover products, increasing conversions.
Try it out from here - https://wordpress.org/plugins/shopper/
- Option to disable Collection Views
- Improvements in link break alerts
- Improved automatic locale detection
- Adding more characters to the product description
- Rich Text editor for product descriptions
- A new and improved onboarding process
- A new design for the private collections page
- Product page rich snippets
- Implemented RSS feeds to blogs
- Captcha/CSRF protection for contact page
We’ve introduced a new way to add products. Just type in the product name or a keyword and you will be presented with products matching that keyword from thousands of stores. There’s no need to copy and paste the product URL anymore. Currently, we have a database of more than a million products, with thousands of new products being added everyday.
There was a big new upgrade to the WordPress plugin. The brand new version allows you to not only display all the products on your blog, but also insert products & collections into your posts and pages. Gutenberg blocks make it possible to insert products and collections without copying URLs or embedding codes.
Partnerships Page Improvements
We have further improved the partnership pages by adding more details about the store, including the commissions details allowing users to get more information at fingertips.
- Earnings page help implementation
- Bulk upload issue
- Affiliate data restructuring
- Redesign of the login and signup pages
- Improvements to the Amazon Localization page
- Copy and flow changes on the earnings page
- Adding blog URLs to the sitemap
- Improvements to affiliate link switching algorithm
- For LinkInBio theme, default background images have been added
- Both themes have been improved for Tablet
- Subdomain for dashboard (admin.shopper.com) implemented
Stock image integration
This new feature allows you to search for, select, and insert free stock images for your products, collection covers, deal images, and profile covers.
- The problem with the hex code colour picker not displaying the colour
- The theme secondary colour does not appear on the deals page and blog
- Issue with the layout of the follow button on tablet and mobile devices
- Content filtering issue on the search page
- Blog post publish date formatting issue
- The Tiktok icon does not appear in the profile section
- Sorting, limiting, and formatting issues with RSS feeds
Hex Color Code Editing
Added Hex code editing to color picker
Image resolution and quality
To improve speed and render better quality images, we have optimized image rendering and added more supported image formats.
It is with great pleasure that we announce that a variety of languages are now supported on our platform. In addition to German and Spanish, French, Italian, and Arabic have been added to the platform. Soon we will add Indonesian too.
Theme and customization
We've added a theming system to the platform. The theming system allows us to build modules for deep customization. You can now choose from two socially inspired themes - our default theme and Link in Bio inspired theme. In response to popular requests, we are working on adding more themes that will be focussed on affiliate and reviews.
The partnerships page now includes category filters and store search options. This page will be further improved by including additional store information, such as commission percentages, CPA/CPC details etc.
Support for multiple image formats
Added support for more image formats including WebP
Google Analytics G4
Google Analytics G4 integration.
Moving product between collections
Added the ability to move products between collections
Option to add products from the extension
Improved User Onboarding
An improved user onboarding screen was implemented for an improved user experience.
The ability to mark any collection as private. The creator can still share the individual product links even though the collection will not appear on the profile page.
Earnings Dashboard Improvments
The new earnings dashboard supports local currencies, provides a better user interface, and bug fixes.
Product Image Improvements
Product images are automatically scaled and positioned to give the best visibility. This enables the users to create visually stunning collections.